Our History and Team
Krause & Gantzer's history started in 1870, when Frank Gantzer and Albert Krause formed a partnership in the City of Buffalo. Since then the business has remained in the Gantzer family passing on to Frank's son Harold, then to Harold's nephew Marshall Mill, the current owner and lead professional land surveyor for the last four decades. Over this time the offices have moved from the infamous Liberty Building downtown to the beautiful village of East Aurora. In 2014, Marshall's wife Yvonne joined the firm as Chief Financial Officer. Together with their team of professionals they strive to maintain the consistent level of quality and care that Krause & Gantzer has always been known for.